General Admissions Requirements*
- Students who have successfully completed an undergraduate degree from a recognized institution of higher education with a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or 80% (Israeli system) or equivalent.
- Copy of transcript and diploma
- Proven competence in English (TOEFL scores - if native language is not English or candidates have not previously studied at an institution of higher education where the language of instruction is English). Contact the admissions office for information regarding exemptions from the TOEFL.
- TOEFL code 0955
- Two / Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose and/or Personal History Statement
- Medical Forms
- Copy of valid passport
*Please note that this is a general list, and each program may have its own unique list of requirements which you can check by clicking on the links below.
Faculty Requirements and Prerequisites
Please verify each individual program below for what must be completed in advance. Specific requirements may include: prerequiste classes, portfolio, relevant experience in certain fields.
- Child Development
- Diplomacy Studies
- International MBA (Focus: Asia)
- German and European Studies
- Global Green MBA
- Global Health Leadership and Administration (MPH)
- Holocaust Studies
- Statisticswith Warsaw University)
- Israel Studies
- Jewish Studies
- Marine Geosciences (MSc)
- Maritime Civilizations
- National Security Studies
- Peace and Conflict Management
- Prehistoric Archaeology