Tuition and Fees for the Academic Year 2018-2019
|German & European Studies||$9,700||$930||$450/month|
|Global Green MBA||$9,700||$930||$450/month|
|MPH in Global Health Leadership & Administration||$9,700||$930||$450/month|
|National Security Studies||$9,700||$930||$450/month|
|Peace & Conflict Management||$9,700||$930||$450/month|
|Dual-Degree in International Relations||
In Haifa $5,000
In Warsaw €3,000
- All fees are in US Dollars, unless stated otherwise.
- There is a non-refundable $100 application fee per program*.
- Students are required to submit a $1000 deposit as proof of participation within 21 days of receipt of the invoice.
- Dormitory accommodations are available during the degree programs only to those students enrolled in full-time programs of study. A $200 non-refundable deposit is required.
- Meal plans are not provided in the dorms; students should plan to spend $500-$600 per month for food, independent travel, and incidental expenses. You may need a bit more for the first month to cover initial purchases of household items and books.
- Tuition fees for New Immigrants (Olim Hadashim) differ and is a standard state tuition.
*Applicants to the MA Program in Child Development from developing countries are exempt from paying the $100 application fee.
Students are required to submit a $1000 deposit to secure their spot in the program and a $200 non-refundable deposit within 21 days of receipt of the invoice to assure the reservation of a room in the dormitories, if requested.
The full payment for the semester must be made two months before the program begins. Students who have not completed their payment will not be permitted to move into the student dormitories or to participate in courses.
An invoice will be sent to the student's email upon acceptance to the program. After each payment, the student will receive an email confirmation and an updated invoice will be sent to the student reflecting all payments made.
All fees are payable in U.S. Dollars, Euro, or Israeli Shekel. If a student chooses to pay in Euro or Israeli Shekel, payment must be made according to the Bank of Israel exchange rate on the day the student pays. However, the amount credited to the student's account will be based on the day the payment is received and deposited in Haifa. If there is a difference, the student will be expected to pay the difference.
You may pay for your fees in one of the following ways:
- Personal, bank, or traveler's check made payable to the University of Haifa.
- Cash: Please be prepared with the exact amount as we can not guarantee that we will be able to make change
- Bank Transfer:
Branch - 562
University of Haifa - Account 205276
SWIFT address: Poalilit
If you pay by bank transfer, please fax or email the receipt to the International School, so that we can credit your account. You must transfer enough funds to cover your fees owed to the University of Haifa as well as any bank transfer fees charged by your bank or the receiving bank. Bank transfers are acceptable in US Dollars and Euros only. Shekel transfers are only acceptable through Israeli banks.
The University of Haifa is unable to accept credit cards.
Application Fee: There is no refund of the application fee.
Master's students should speak to the finance office directly regarding refund information:firstname.lastname@example.org
See dorm contract here for details.
If a student has received a scholarship and decides to withdraw from the program, the International School will contact the scholarship source to determine whether scholarship funds should be refunded to the student or to the organization that granted the scholarship.